It goes without saying that we really do want to keep your data safe and we want you to know what we will do with any data that you may give us or we obtain from you.
This information was updated 25 May 2018.
Who are we?
If you hadn’t guessed from the rest of our website we are a team of a nurses that provide expert witness services. We also help legal professionals with medical notes and record management. Our Continuing Health Care ‘CHC’ team assists people with providing opinions as to CHC eligibility.
Our Nurse Consultant and Director is Scott Lister. Our registered office is 63 St Johns Road, Epping, CM16 5DW. We work (trade) from our offices at 218a High Street, Epping, Essex CM16 4AR.
Who is this information for and when do we collect information?
This general information applies to everyone, it may be you have contacted us online, emailed us, visited our website, called us or had a chat with us on social media.
What information do we collect?
- If you are a client then we store information that you have provided to us – this includes your name and any other information that you have given us.
- It could be that we have a record of your name, address, telephone number and also your email address.
- Details and the storage of emails between you and our team.
- If you use the contact form on this website then we will have the details you supplied so we can chat or correspond with you (name, email address, phone number).
How is your information is used?
- If you’ve given us your contact details and asked us about a nursing expert or service then we are likely to use that information to call you back and contact you.
- We may produce statistics about how many people have been in contact with us (but not including identifiable details).
- We may ask you for some feedback as to our services and how we’re doing generally.
- If you’ve contacted us about a potential employment position we may contact you for more information.
- If you are a client of ours, then we will have used the information that you have given us to undertake the task and instruction
Who will have access to your information?
- Not many as we are only a very small business. We have a team of administrative staff managed by a Practice Manager and they all will have access to your data.
- Our nurse consultant (or alternative senior nurse supervisor) will have access.
- We will never sell or rent your information to third parties. We’re thinking here of companies that sell details of clients and people to marketing businesses – we will never do that.
- We may pass your information to our third party service providers, agents, subcontractors for the purposes of providing services to you. However, we only give the third part the bare minimum of information they need and we take steps to ensure your privacy is protected.
- We will share your data if we are legally obliged to do so.
How long do we keep your data?
- We only keep your data as long as we need to.
- We keep it on our systems to enable the relevant activity to be completed and finished. For instance this could be that you have asked us about a service and we need your details to respond and correspond with you.
- It goes without saying that some types of information we are required to fulfil our statutory obligations and duties.
How can you access your information?
You need to ask us and we will provide you with the information we hold about you. There may be a small administrative fee for this.
You’ll understand when we point out that we are only responsible for our website. If we provide a link to another website (third party) then we are not for what goes on there.
Withdrawal of consent
We don’t send annoying marketing emails. However, if you would like us to remove your email address or personal details from an email or correspondence list that we may create in the future then please just drop us a line and we will do so immediately.
If you’re not happy with us then we will try and deal with your concerns. If you continue to be not happy with us then you can contact the Office of the Information Commissioner (ICO) who is responsible for data protection issues.
Thank you for your visit and best wishes from the Apex team.